Established Drop Ship Auto Parts Turnkey Website generated SIX FIGURES in Revenue
Established in 2008
Full turnkey website built by professionals from the ground up!Simply add your paypal ID, do some marketing & start collecting the profits day after day!
Priced to sell at below appraised price
Gorgeous turnkey website
Premium easy to remember brand name
Established, aged & robust website
Lucrative auto parts niche
Established in 2008
Six figures in revenue generated since launch with very little marketing
Proven business model that has generated over six figures in revenue and growing
ASSET SALE INCLUDES:
Website database & website files
After sale support from the experts at BrandNames for thirty days after the sale completion date via email.
Confidential supplier list
Website transfer to your server
Total gross revenue since launch:
Currently the owners spend very little time per week on this business.
It's currently gliding along on nearly auto-pilot after dedicating a lot of work on the initial launch. More time spent on marketing could surely increase the revenue & profits.
1. Please briefly describe the business model
Auto parts supplier who sells to retail customers searching for parts online. The auto parts are purchased at a wholesale price from a handful of reputable suppliers in the USA who drop ship the products directly to the customer. No inventory is kept on hand.
2. When was the website established?
The website started in 2008 and had orders almost instantly.
3. Whats your competitive edge?
Website has been built from the ground up and is highly targeted to rsx parts buyers only. Giving the website a competitive edge as appearing like a expert in rsx vehicles. The premium exact domain name is super easy to remember and brand. Six figures in revenue this is a proven business model.
4. Who is your typical customer?
Males in the around the world.
5. Why is the business being sold?
We buy, sell, and lease business brand names. The managing partners of the site have not had time dedicate to the site and want somebody fresh to take over this gem. If it is not sold it will continue to ran as normal like it has for many years. This is no urgency to sell this business below market value.
2. Are there any social media accounts included in the sale? If so, please list them along with the URLs to such accounts.no
3. Are there any mailing lists included in the sale? If so, which service providers are such lists held with and how many subscribers do they have?Yes the existing database of users which is over 8,000
4. Does the sale include existing customer data? If so, in which format is this provided and how extensive is the customer database?
Yes, all customers with all their info, it's all organized inside the admin panel of the website.
TRAFFIC & MARKETING:
1. What are the primary traffic sources of the site?
Organic search, word of mouth, social media, past customers, etc.
2. Have you done any Search Engine Optimization?
Aside from content on the website and certain keywords, we have not done any other sort of Search Engine Optimization or Re-Targeting of any form. The new buyer will benefit from implementing some.
3. To your knowledge, has the site ever received any search engine penalties (manual or algorithmic)?
No, it has not not that we are aware of.
4. What level of SEO effort is required for the site to maintain its current traffic levels?
None. Though the new buyer should see an increase in traffic levels and converted sales if they are to implement some extent of SEO effort.
5. Do you or have you ever purchased traffic? If so, please provide a brief overviewNo6. Do you run any other marketing campaigns, such as display advertising, social media marketing, offline advertising or anything else?no
1. Which payment processor(s) does the website utilize?
Paypal. But site can accept most processor its x-cart
2. Please confirm that all revenue sources are transferable to the new owner
Yes. Simply plugin your paypal info and start collecting the revenue.
3. Are you able to provide live revenue verification?
Yes - this will be provided to a qualified and interested buyer.
4. Is the website’s revenue kept separate from other businesses and/or personal accounts?
No, but it can be verified using website admin and paypal receipts.
5. Can the website’s revenue be accurately tracked back to the website, i.e. do payment descriptions/details include the website’s name or reference to the website’s products? Yes.
6. Please provide a brief overview of pricing and how has it evolved over the last 12 months?
Pricing varies on product lines.
7. What is the site’s average Refund/Chargeback rate over the last 12 months? What is the primary reason for refund requests?
Some refund requests from time to time and the supplier usually handles those. Items have a low rate of return.
8. What's the profit margin on the products?
Products typically have a profit range of 10% to 80%+ - Each brand varies. New owner can modify prices very easily.
9. What contributed to the decline in revenue?
Lack of marketing from the site owners. No time has been spent on this site in a long time and it has essentially been gliding along on auto-pilot.Lack of site content updates resulted in decreased position for most competitive terms. Could easily be regained with adding regular website content and social media marketing or even ppc.
OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE:
1. Please list all owner’s responsibilities
Processing orders - its done using the admin panel of the website
Answering emails - mostly customers asking if part will fit their car, etc.
Updating social media accounts
Updating site content
2. Does the owner of the site need any specific skillsets in order to successfully maintain and manage the site?
While it would be helpful to know some about this industry, it is not required. No skill-set or technical experience really is required (the company is structured to run as it is - the system takes sales, you will learn as you go).
3. How do you handle customer support and what is the average volume?very few per month - most are asking if product has express shipping and do we ship to their location or for discounts.
1. What platform does the website use? (e.g. WordPress, OpenCart, OSCommerce, etc.)x-cart
2. Where is the site hosted and does this need to change after purchase?Site is hosted on shared dedicated server we operate. It could stay here after purchase for a small fee or you can move the site to your server.
1. Please describe your main competitors
Doing a google search for the term 'rsx parts' will give you a better idea the most currently status.
2. What makes the website better than its competition? Primarily our responsive and quality support is what keeps customers happy, as well as the quality of our products. We provide near instantaneous customer support to our customers. Some of our competitors never respond. From a sales positioning perspective, our website design has been tailored, as well as the content, to capture the intended buying audience. There have been numerous professionals design and tweak the website over the years.
1. Will you provide post-sale support & training, in order to ensure that the buyer is able to fully take over the business and its operations?
After support will be done seamlessly via email for up to 30 days after the sale date.
2. What are the primary growth opportunities that you see for the business going forward?
Start off by adding all the suppliers products. Currently it is estimated that only approx. 70% of the available products has been listed due to time constraints of the current business owner. Simply adding new products has the potential to greatly increase revenue and customer base.
3. Are there any geographical limitations to the potential buyer of the business (i.e. do they need to be based in a particular country, region or time zone to handle customer enquiries or to take over the financial and other accounts)?
No, there are absolutely zero geographical limitations to running this business. Clients are located all around the world, buyer can be located anywhere in the world too. All you really need is a computer/laptop/tablet and an Internet connection to be able to check up on things, respond to some inquiries, etc.
4. Where are your customers from?
5. How many users are in the database?